450X : Hyderabad payment and deliveries

@abhishek.balaji As per the Saturday session, payment is going to start from today, by when can we expect the payment link to open for Hyderabad

2 Likes

The most ignored question on forum these days :joy:

This post says details will be shared in next few days but weeks passed and still nothing.

I won’t be suprised if they don’t open payment window today as said in the Touchdown event.

And I don’t think anybody is going to answer your question on forums. It is already ignored. Tagging won’t help too :persevere:

2 Likes

Hi All,

Is full payment window started for anyone ? pls confirm.

2 Likes

Still waiting for it, not sure if any one from Hyderabad has got the option open.

2 Likes

Nope still waiting

1 Like

Not yet. During saturday touchdown meeting they mentioned its gonna open today but still I am not seeing the option

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji are chocolates offered during deliveries in new cities or is it exclusive for Bangalore and Chennai??? :yum:

3 Likes

Ather team doesnt follow proper timelines… How can they expect us to wait for 11months (one more month means 1year after booking]…Tarun and team need to understand does any customer will wait for any vehicle after booking for 1year… its all about commitment not about money.

2 Likes