450X General Service : Experiences and Reviews

Does service center allow you to buy replacement Ather sticker and 450x sticker?

I did get one long ago.

1 Like

They are available, costs around ₹50, not sure if this is inclusive of GST or not.

1 Like

Awesome thanks. I hope I can get the new Gen4 sticker on my Gen3 :wink:

1 Like

I had gone to get new sticker for my Gen 3, because of insurance claim they didn’t add the sticker back. I got 2 stickers but they were the older Gen3 ones, not Gen4. Maybe the Gen4 is applied from factory?

Anyways, applied my extra one on my helmet :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Getting a squeaky noise when pressing left brake at low speeds, sometimes even without braking at slow costing and reverse.

Belt is loose get it tightened.

500 kms on Odo and belt is loose, now I can understand everyone’s pain.

1 Like

The belt has been an issue since a really long time. Giving an open belt design in a country like India is a really bad move. I get the belt cleaned & tightened every 2k kms at the SC. Glad to have the Service pro pack

1 Like

I have done by Ather service of 10k where the service cost has been increased so much than before. The washing cost was increased from ₹131 to ₹231 rupees which way high where the normal wash in city are done at just 100 less than it. And also the general checkup which does not not include any shit than just analyzing and tighting of the components required and if needed just a manual update to the software that it. Which was earlier done at just ₹500 now its ₹708 So periodic service is now hiked from ₹630 to ₹930 so its all upto it and from don’t buy the ev its also same as petrol saving all the amount and spending it at one shot only god also these doesn’t not have resell value too. Community Support #serive Ather vehicle reviews Announcement & News Ather 450X & Plus Support World of electric

7 Likes

Hi all. It’s been a long time

1 Like

Ather Space Coimbatore II - Anaamalais Service - 1st Year Service Team Review :v:t2:

https://x.com/AtherOwnersCBE/status/1769706508777111931?t=uo7RMKyyZ2t9bXiL2txBOA&s=08

2 Likes

Foreigner React on Ather 450 Platform

Marc Travels - Zero Motorcycle :heart:

2 Likes

I follow him and his bike is crazy and many near misses on Indian roads too :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, Power is there :face_with_peeking_eye: Wanna Test Drive that Beast

1 Like

Help this Customer Solve his Vehicle Issue

@Community-experts @community-help @abhishek.balaji @smridhi.kalati @tarun @swapnil.iitm

Hey, Arun! We’re eager to dive into your concern and provide assistance. Could you please share the case ID that you might have raised via the Ather app? If you don’t have one, just drop us your registered contact details, and we’ll be right on it to help you out further.

2 Likes

Rohit I hope You can read English. There is an Open Job Card Details. Call Service Center and Ask What happened.

Again Asking Customer to do all these will take Just Time not Solution :pensive:

Okay I will do it myself

2 Likes

Can anyone of you explain what a 5K kms Service for an Ather includes??

2 Likes