450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

Hi, I would like give away my collector’s edition. Kindly let me know if anyone needs it

Could you please share your ID?

Is 450x delivared in time???

Expect delays!. Covid-19 has severely disrupted supply chains world over. No industry is immune to this leave alone the nascent Indian EV industry.

I will not be surprised if Ather makes changes to their supply chains to deepen localisation of more components.

Has there been any update on the tentative revisions on the delivery schedule ? Post lock-down, owing a 2-wheeler will become a sort of necessity now.

We’ve just shared an update here:

1 Like

Any one can book ather 450x with my below code 7MLR5Z

Hey @abhishek.balaji eagerly waiting for the reveal of collector’s edition. Atleast in the form of previews. Any idea when this would be happening?

3 Likes

Soon! We are working on the unveil internally :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Any tentative time that we can expect the unveil?

Soon! :slight_smile:

Saved few seconds of time for Abhishek :wink:

7 Likes

i have been out of the forum for a while :frowning: now, but am surprised that i could not find anyone with innovative guesses of the Collectors edition Looks !

With this loooong wait, atleast i am getting to feel the loss of the enthu and longing to see the actual collectors’ edition. i would most likely go for the Grey or even just let go and wait for the next upgraded version (may be a bike form factor !) from Ather

5 Likes

Can you please now provide on update of unveil of the Collector’s edition

Collector edition doesn’t have colours option … It’s one and only single colour with attractive design

Yes i know… i didnot mean a Grey Collectors edition. What i meant was that i would go for the Grey color option(non collector’s edition) or may be let got this variant itself and wait for the next upgrade itself. That is the toll that the looong wait has had on me !

Anyway, will hold onto my preorder till i atleast see the collector’s edition and then take a call…

1 Like

If you pre-ordered and were eligible for the collectors edition, then you have the option to choose either the collectors edition or any of the other colors advertised during delivery.

1 Like

Yes you are right … That is what i meant by non “collector’s edition”

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji pre order owners are eagerly waiting to see Collector edition of 450x …

1 Like

Q4 deliveries are planned. It is mid Q3 and the unveiling is not done for collector’s edition. Too much of suspense is not helping. @abhishek.balaji would you please let us know some information on what we are about to get?

3 Likes

bean

13 Likes