450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

Hope you guys make a head turner of a theme and make it look like a collector’s edition!!

Mercenaries received
#450x Collector’s edition

5 Likes

Cool. But i have not received so far…:slightly_smiling_face:

I also received today evening. Cool Shirt

@abhishek.balaji I have not received the tshirt yet. When can we expect it to be shipped and can we track the same?

Looks like Amazon shipping box

450X Collector’s Edition merchandise series :smiley::sunglasses:

1 Like

Looks cool

Can I cancel my preorder after receiving the t shirt? I will return the t shirt also

1 Like

That do’t matter dude you can cancel after receiving. it is free for who ever showed the interest (pre-order) 450x, it is part of marketing.

Got my T-shirt today

1 Like

oh! beautiful packaging. Waiting for my Tee. When It arrives, I’ll have more Ather T-shirts than my company T-shirts :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi @Ather.Team,

How to get this t-shirt. I saw somewhere in the forum about a form that needs to be filled, but where is that form. I haven’t received any form link from Ather on my official email nor is there a link under my account page. Please help out. I had pre-order 450x on the first day of launch.

1 Like

Sent it to you again :slight_smile:

Hello Abhishek,
Even I have pre ordered but did not receive the link for the T Shirt. Any help would be appreciated.

Got my collector’s edition t-shirt today!!

2 Likes

Hey looks like you’ve already filled it in :slight_smile:

Runs a bit larger. But good

2 Likes

I still din’t receive my Tee. What if we are not able to pick the call of the delivery person? Do you have any alternative ?

It’s a courier. They’ll probably hunt you down. I guess it rolls as per you register for t-shirt maybe.

1 Like