450X General Service : Experiences and Reviews

Yes, it was done for free as I had an active service pack at that time.

3 Likes

Shame on company. took delivery of vehicle on 31.08.22. vehcle nt starting Acweek ago. calledvtoll free number and no response. selling alone does nt matter . needsbacj end service

ct 6383464575 chennai

1 Like

Check your spellings before posting, thank you

2 Likes

Hi Mitul, from where did you get the service done? Im also facing the same noise issue after 5K service and they are saying that this noise normal and its due to dust & mud on both belts.

2 Likes

Worst experience ever itā€™s almost been a month since I got the delivery of my Ather 450x I did not get a helmet at the time of delivery cause it was not in stock they told me it will be a couple of days to get my helmet now a month later Iā€™m still getting the same answers that they do not have helmets in stock this is really unacceptable very poor service very bad customer help would never recommend anyone to buy Ather you most definitely will regret it in future

5 Likes

You are one of the lucky ones. 2 nd service experience has been pathetic to say the least. Waiting for 18 months to return my scooter.

18 hours or months?

Literally been 1Ā½ years that your scooter is in service? Just does not make sense.

2 Likes

Might be days Iā€™m guessing.

2 Likes

18 month lease maybe?

2 Likes

Same here. I got my first service @ 4900+ but the service experience was horrible. They didnā€™t even bother to wash the vehicle, put on some liquid polish whish was not properly rubbed off. Adjusted the queaking noise from the rear brake, which was there and also the front which wasnā€™t there. Rather after service and around 200 kms the sound reappeared. Confused whether to bring back the flight to the service center or not. Not given a report of what works were done on the service. Was informed that day that I would receive a mail of the works done on the vehicle. Never received anything from Ather service, Guwahati. I am having subscription, so no idea if this is the regular practice. Still I believe that something should be given, of course a signature on a job card was taken from me where nothing was mentioned about the works. And the service boy give good Gyan , donā€™t know if he has been given special training for that. And before actually taking to first service, the vehicle was taken to SC for a weird noise from the belt 2 days ago, and one technical person said that as first service is due in a few days the belt would be tightened (appropriate tensioning would be done), no such tensioning was done on service and the weird noise was there, but the guy doing the service on my first service gave me Gyan instead of the tension to the belt that such noise is a regular feature of Ather bikes (which I have been riding for more than six months now). Now I feel that I somehow made a wrong decision in going for this company and the service part of this vehicle is not that perfect. Keep up the good work Ather :smiley:. Lastly, Ather should have more that one SC in one city which would make their service better and for more satisfaction of their customers. This is what I feel.

8 Likes

Was facing a hard time getting assistance from Indore EC for a few months, wrote to Ather CS. Even they replied after days assuring an update to get back soon but no response. And the ticket has been closed as well. I remember saying that the service should get better but alas, itā€™s getting worse.

3 Likes

I have gone for my first service in peenya banglore service centre,the servicing was not upto the mark.

1 Like

Hi All Hope your morning has been good so far. Please let me know if you have service lite with respect to maintenance

And with respect to connectivity Iā€™m having issues with google maps is this because I have yet to subscribe to connect Pro or kindly advise.

Thank you :relaxed:

Service lite does the job well if you can pick up and drop the vehicle after service or if any issue exists.

Connect Pro is free till March 31 as long as I remember. Youā€™ll have to get the subscription once the free plan is over for maps to work

1 Like

Hi Tanishq Much appreciated -

Connect Pro: how is this payable on 01-4-2023 as in via the app or are there notifications received ?

Service Lite: thanks for the info :slightly_smiling_face:

Just wondering if the app is connected to the scooter so when I log out of the app here does this log the scooter out ?

Went to get an errand done and noticed that the whole thing went off. So I couldnā€™t use the reverse function at all.

Cheryl

2 Likes

Hi

once the free period ends, we can pay for the subscription through the website app.atherenergy.com

no, the app isnā€™t connected to the scooter. the app is only connected to the Ather server. and every scooter is also connected to the Ather server where it is linked to a user ID.

whichever device you login to using that user ID in the app, you can access the scooter stats via the Ather server.

3 Likes

Hi Ibrahim With respect to the renewal the info is appreciated

With respect to the Ather server and the scooter , the display went off this morning and it was impossible to reverse - so I thought it is because I logged off as in logged off from the ID - and that is why believed that this was connected to the display on the scooter only showing me the Ather logo :confused:

But after having logged back in - the display came back as normal.

Could you let me know if this was linked to having logged off from the user ID/app?

Many thanks Cheryl

1 Like

If the screen isnā€™t loading you can still reverse using the hotkey(hold left brake+start button+press indicator button in the central position+and rev the throttle a bit)

Hi Dhananjay Thanks for the shortcut will try tomorrow and get back. Not sure what throttle is as in how to get that done.

Appreciated Dhananjay Cheryl

2 Likes