450X General Service : Experiences and Reviews

Yesterday I had park my vehicle outside. While returning I found one fellow not only seated but also leaning over the seat. There I have got an assurance that no matter how much tilted the scooter is on side stand, it wouldn’t fall.

3 Likes

i gave my 450x to first service… and there is a problem with the fork sound … in service they rectified problem but the alignment of the handle was disturbed… i told that to the service person but they didn’t solve the problem.

4 Likes

Its pathetic. Only two service centers and it will take a day to drop and return back to home. And same thing on pickup day also.

First time i heard minimum charges of ~1800 rupees for first service of vehicle. Ather charged premium price of 1.87 Lacs for my Ather Series 1 and not even provide one free service also. They gave given free service pro for 1 year but first service only after 5000 KM which is wrong mapping

to my TATA car i have paid ~ 250 rupees of service charges for first service and with free pickup and drop. But Ather its more than 2K even after spending ~2lacs for a two wheeler.

9 Likes

Alright its 2022, 1 year of ownership and many Athers now popping up. So how’s been my overall experience with the service centre? Well, it’s been really good. They are getting better. I haven’t spent at all (rs. 200) for 3 services and a few parts replacement. The guys have been good. I have learnt that if I am ready to be patient, I will be served good. Haha :v:

5 Likes

Rs 200 + yearly service subscription cost, isn’t it ?

6 Likes

Yes, 200 plus the service pro subscription.

2 Likes

My second general service is done at 9,800 km. The whole process including pickup and drop is done in less than 5 hours. I’m confused if I have to be worried or congratulate Ather for this drastic improvement over the last one year. :man_shrugging:t2:

Can someone throw some light on the attached screenshot. :pray:t2:

Of course, I haven’t paid for this.

8 Likes

Can we purchase any body panels from Ather experience center

6 Likes

I am not sure in case scooter is out of warranty i.e after 3 years whether there still be no any charges or some additional charges even with subscription pro !

3 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Suspension issue

Service costs are higher than any petrol scooters i’ve used. Sad

4 Likes

Highly disappointed with service process. The people who arrive to fix service are good and explain everything in detail. But booking a service and getting hold of someone to explain the problems in the vehicle is quite hard. I had to wait hours for someone to pick a call and book an appointment. The Brack noise and motor noise more increased after 1st 5000 KM Services. I told Eng. Motor noise is increased 50% more at Low Speed he say this noise is normal and 25 to 35 KM speed noise is whistling and brack noise is as still. and service time is more then 24 Hours at 1 Ather service and not Proper Solv my Ather`s Problem. and one more problem found after 1st service call not disconnect at Ather screen, Mobile call end to 1 min. and Ather screen show running call and 9 min. many time disconnect from button but not disconnect.

7 Likes

my Ather is same problem before 1 st service.

4 Likes
6 Likes

My Ather ODO is 1600+ KMs and now I am hearing a noise similar to in below video but of very low intensity. The noise intensity is so low that it can only be heared while I am coasting my scooter in a silent environment.

Sorry I cannot record the actual noise as it is dangerous for me to record a video on a moving bike so sharing a reference below of what it hears like.

6 Likes

Same issue I have done 2 service till now still not updated

6 Likes

Bro if you see petrol scooter to be serviced every 2k kms and Ather 5k kms so it is not costly it is worth

2 Likes

If you are in Mumbai never take the Ather service Pro with the pick up one they are not professional

The pickup guys caught by the police for jumping traffic signal so he call me and tells me sir can I put online fine on your scooter i said no why you doing so he say i don’t have money anyhow the fine will go to my scooter This is not what i expect from Ather Would never buy that Ather service Pro subscribtion And if someone is seeing this i would need compensation

6 Likes

Free kese mila??

1 Like
  1. As you mentioned that you haven’t paid for this… means you have service packs? If yes please inform us also.
  2. If you didn’t had service packs you had to pay 7k for a scooter which is too expensive (I am buying Ather Gen 3 for petrol savings)
3 Likes