450 OG upgrade to 450x

Hello I am from Visakhapatnam and want to know about the process of exchanging, also it is 31st feb today

Hey There! You will get an email with the schedule details, please wait until further update. If you need any assistance, you can contact our customer support at +91 7676-600-900 or write an email to info@atherenergy.com

4 Likes

Hello, did anyone hear from Ather regarding the exchange process?

2 Likes

Looks like they have pushed to June now

1 Like

Hi Ather Team,

When we will get email for vehicle inspection for Ather exhange program.

Regards Sanjay

Will the upgrade program even happen? The last I heard was it will commence in June '23 but Now looks like it will be pushed even further down.

2 Likes

In the mean time they can atleast send smart ECO update for 450. It’s been a long time without any feature or software updates.

3 Likes

Don’t want the update :sweat_smile: they will mess up the prefectly working scooter

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: (why did they remove the laughing reaction)

6 Likes

Consider this :blush: as laughing emoji.

2 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji, Can you please update on the buy back program, we haven’t received any emails or any kind of communication from your team for vehicle inspection or if this buy back program still exists.

3 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji The Ather 450 to 450x upgrade time line was pushed to June, now i am concerned that the prices of ev are going up in June i will have to pay 30k more, please help with this situation I want to upgrade but should I pay extra…?

is there a way we can book now and buy the 450x and later you will buy back our 450?. I am happy if you propose a better solution because I had opted for upgrade back in January when it was announced

3 Likes

Doesn’t look like this is going to happen as company will have to shell out alot, even though one needs subsidy to upgrade, with now Govt. Lowering it out, if this likely to happen they will now have to increase the prices.

1 Like

Exactly that’s a good suggestion, we are ready to proceed with payment and later proceed with buyback

During a call after has confirmed the exchange program we will get a mail stating next month and exchange will be happening then month after. Sad that they couldn’t figure this before June 1st

Hi, I had called Ather customer care and they mention soon will be recieving email on Ather upgrade program, Did any one recieve email on Ather upgrade program ?

2 Likes

Please check the below thread

2 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji it’s already half the month of June as mentioned for 450 to 450X buyback option is announced in the month of June but haven’t received any updates on it yet, can you please confirm if this option is still there or it’s been dissolved ??

3 Likes

I also received mail on 3rd. June charger refund message. Till there is no update message

1 Like