365 Days of the Ather Forum

First of all, I am sorry for writing late on this thread. I was travelling a lot from a month+ , that took toll in my health.

Thanks to Ather team for giving this opportunity. Thanks to all well wishers in this forum who congratulated. It is a great journey so far and I really enjoyed. For me, journey with Ather did not start one year back, probably might have started way back in around 2014 when I was first started googling around. Then I got hooked with them when I attended their open houses. Good thing about them till today is that they engage with people, they hear to what we say. That is the primary reason why I am with them still. And today I feel I am also part of the Ather team.

I do not not know what I will do with the new title. First thing when I asked them when they came back with this offer is that what are DOs and DONTs? Shreyas said, there is nothing specific. In other words, our hands are not tied. Second point is that, we moderators do not have any extra access to any kind of extra information than regular users. Certainly we do not.Probably we are titled because we are part of this journey from quite sometime and we know the product to ‘some extent’. Few other obvious questions which might come to your mind, Are moderators paid? Do we have inside information? Can we influence your order/service to expedite? For all these, Answer is No. Then why are we moderators? It is just because of passion which is driving us to make a better society, a better living.

As of today, FAQ section is missing very much. I had alerted about this way back to Shreyas & Co. For better known reasons (?), it was not done so far and now it is an opportunity to do it. I/We are working on skeleton and hope to build sometime soon. As a part of it, we might pull some of you to join us too.

Other than this, we will are helping admin team to clear and organize the threads. Beyond this I/we have no idea what we will do next. However I am sure, it will evolve. It will evolve for better and of course, with all of your support and constructive feedback

14 Likes