Deliveries: Bengaluru

Interesting, I was expecting the payment window might open in September followed by the delivery. I wasn’t even expecting it to happen in August itself

Yours is a one off case. An “error by the system” is what they said. Enjoy it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Anyone else here pre ordered in the first week of August?

Me

On which number we need to contact for any delivery or Payment queries.

i tried to reach this number +91 7676600900, calls are not connecting to this number, i tried N number of times, please need your support @Shreyas,

Hey Everyone!

After a brief pause in production in July, we have resumed production a couple of days back. Everyone in Bengaluru, who’s payment window is open can go ahead and make the payment and get the vehicle delivery.

There was a small sequencing error due to which some customers’ payment window did not open. We have resolved that now and everyone with order ID under 13,338 can make the full payment.

We will focus on fulfilling orders for Bengaluru this month and next month we will be focusing on fulfilling orders for Chennai.

12 Likes

My bad my Oder I’d is 13925 I can’t wait

That’s a great news. But my order ID is 13,501, when can the ones greater than 13,338 expect ?
Thank you

1 Like

My Order Number is 13731, will it will done for us?
Please let us know the status for the same.

1 Like

Hopes Dashed for folks with order ID in early 14000’s

Thanks for sorting it out shreyas :grin:

1 Like

Aren’t you an owner already?

Your order number is Definitely under 13338

Happy for you @Suraj_madhu , can understand your pain

1 Like

Bought a second one for myself. Right now i drive a car…people with more need than me drive the Ather

1 Like

@Suraj_madhu hope your payment window is open now as per Shreyas. Your’s too @hunt4dj

1 Like

Nope. Its gonna be a looooooonnnng wait

What’s your order id?

Yup but insurance isn’t going through. Their website has some error

@Shreyas I’ve tried multiple times.