Ather One and Subscriptions

Yes, it’s possible. Because you’ll be paying for the order with the unique payment window link sent by Ather which is linked to your order. So the no of part payments with different modes will count on your order. Call 76766 00900 and check once for more clarification.

1 Like

I did multiple payments just yesterday. I ensured that I paid first by NEFT and then by credit card after about 10 minutes. After payment by NEFT, wait for payment receipt. You may need to refresh the screen under your account with Ather. You will then find balance amount to be paid displayed. You can then pay by card. But card payment will attract 2% transaction charges.

1 Like

thanks a lot for the clarification! really helpful :slight_smile:

All the best…guess we both would meet while taking delivery.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Bangalore?

Yes Sir.

In one of the update on service plans, they are revising it. It has been discussed that there will not be any change for next couple of years, but now they are revising it. If it is lesser than the present cost, then its would be fine, else it would be difficult to move ahead.

Is there any way we can see the charging units consumed by our Ather? I believe there will be because the reimbursement happens based on the units consumed.

It’s currently not accessible on the vehicle or the App.

1. If you’re on Ather One, you’ll get a quarterly tally of the units consumed for reimbursement
  2. In a few weeks, you’ll start getting usage reports every month, which will have the units consumed using the Dot and portable charger, as well as units consumed at Ather Grid.

Apart from these, several owners have installed smart switches or meters which give them an idea of the units consumed after every charge.

2 Likes

Most of the subscriptions are extending the plans by 2 months considering the lockdown and isolation.

Ather should consider extending exisiting Ather subscriptions by 2-3 months. Because most of the people won’t be using the vehicle or availing any services.

A genuine request. Check if it’s possible.

1 Like

You’ll continue on whatever plan you’re on till 30 June 2020. We announced this earlier here: https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/owner-alerts/1522/18?u=abhishek.balaji

Yeah Abhishek, I saw that mail from Ather. I believe that was because of the new Ather New plans starting from July.

I was asking about the situation because of COVID, people woudnt be able to utilize the subscriptions for 1-2 months. That is including Ather Grid, reimbursement etc…

If some one’s plan expiring on June 15th, the existing extension is not applicable for them. I hope you understand :slight_smile:

You dont need to take a call now. Because we do not know when this is even going to stop. You can consider and take a call later when situation normalizes.

3 Likes

Noted, and I agree with your viewpoint. At this stage, we don’t have an announcement to make on this. However, I’ve passed the feedback to the team and will share if there’s any development on this.

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion on Accessories

Hi @abhishek.balaji, When are we getting the reimbursement as it is showing 7th April…? Is there any changes…?

No changes, reimbursements will happen on schedule in a few days.

Got the reimbursement just now. Waiting for the monthly report though!

I got my reimbursement yesterday is self. Ather is perfect

Moved to a new thread. 10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather One Subscription plans