22Kymco Like EV scooter

Today we spotted testing of 22Kymco Like EV(Vamos) scooter in Pune. We had little chitchat with rider too☺️. He said scooter will be launched in March. We requested him few shots but he politely declined. We did get to a mange some spy shots while driving.
Exclusive spy shot from my phone.
(sorry for bad quality of photos)

to the inbox

Kymco is set to launch its first product in India soon. Instead of a petrol-powered scooter, the company will launch an all-electric scooter called the Like EV, which is expected to retail at around Rs 1 lakh (ex-showroom). In terms of features, it gets LED headlamp, a fully-digital smart instrument cluster, swappable batteries and more.
Source: Bikewale

4 Likes

Good! More competition. More green!

1 Like

Wow… It’s just first month of 2020 and we are witnessing 3 two wheeler EVs and 2 four wheeler EVs unveil. Looks like many more to come.

2 Likes

Helmet is not mandatory in Pune ?

2 Likes

Yes it is depending on traffic cop mood and your luck. Also It was Sunday and time was late night around 9.30~10.00 PM traffic cop was not obligated to work 24/7 hours of duty.

1 Like

they protested when they made it mandatory, even the politicians were trying to milk the issue by saying this is not needed.

This is already listed on there website with specifications, not sure why the camouflage wrap

Protested against helmet ???
What a joke :joy::joy::joy:
So show off is more important than life for em i guess.

I saw their poor website. It had a short video about battery swapping network called Ionex. I found Ionex to be very cool…

1 Like

I think Ionex pretty similar to what GOGORO is offering in Taiwan right now.
Wish GOGORO could have launched here too.
Feeling amazed by GOGORO scooter. Impersive Top Speed 90KM/Hr with impersive Range 110KM+ with swap-able battery with dedicated battary station it means your refueling will take less than 30 sec
Do check out

3 Likes

22kymco also launch same type of scooter in india with ionex technology…

Battery swapping to cater a large population of India could be a challenge…

2 Likes

Yes it is but not impossible…