10.1.5 feedback thread

I think being a start up, we need to give them some more time. I hope they will find a way out soon. Ather being a complete product made in India, from scratch, it might take more time reaching perfection expected.

3 Likes

Haha "don’t ask me how " :grin: but how?

You do realize you are paying for this and its not free right ? Plus its been 3 years and this is the 2nd iteration of the scooter which they are selling at a premium. I fail to see what is the horizon a startup should actually start to deliver

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Same subsidy for both the + and x?

@abhishek.balaji The new OTA highlight Considerably reduced dashboard reboots while riding is again a big flop I just need some stats here. Kindly do answer each of them for my better understanding as i am fighting here with my fellow riders like @blackworks to support the company which i don’t think is justified anymore.

• What exactly do you mean by considerably ? Any number of tests you have run on the OS. What i mean to ask is, the community needs some number. Say it has reduced from 4 out of 10 to 1 out of 10 and where did you run these test. I hope your tests are not like the charts you had shown before for warp test.

• Everyone here is paying a premium and do not want reduce dashboard restarts. We want complete stop to these restarts When do you expect to remove this completely out of the equation ?

• The auto off indicators do not work. Period. When is that getting fixed. Again we need exact OTA or month that it wont happen again in future.

Also is the true ?

Now please do understand this, you are employed by Ather and are bound to answer these as the customer do demand to know when do we get the actual product which you have promised initially. I am kind of tired with the uncountable glitches, bugs and software blunders which you guys are doing. Please appoint someone who knows how to code.

6 Likes

Its high time, they find a strategic solution. Here are my thoughts: :stuck_out_tongue:

• a better quality “tablet”
  • much improved thermal management for that dashboard
  • goood google maps
  • smart charging
  • AND A GOOD software team. :blush:
1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Same subsidy for both the + and x?

Features, performance locked vehicles are fine imo.

But honestly, stuff that are unlocked and for which people pay money, SHOULD be free of bugs :blush:

I won’t mind paying for the subscription as I am saving on other stuff owning an EV. But, I only hope that the experience is smoother.

1 Like

Absolutely agreed :slight_smile:

Waiting for the day when some of these critical features are free of bugs and the extra cost of 450X is fully justified.

5 Likes

I took 450x for a short ride after the update today. Got a white screen for 3 or 4 seconds! Now the dash fan is almost always on , so that I have to live with the continuous trrr sound it’s making( NOT THE FAN SPIN SOUND) THE FAN IS FAULTY! Seems like some Chinese electronic computer hardware fan, they have got!

@abhishek.balaji The auto indicator is not working

1 Like

You are wasting your time here. He replies to people who are new to this. He will never reply to the actual issues. Ask him these and see him vanish

Read this:

1 Like

Random restarts: :white_check_mark: as per spec

IMU based indicator malfunctions: :white_check_mark: as per spec

Overall level of FUD: :white_check_mark: as per spec

4 Likes

This happened with me too. Even your registration number doesn’t appear yet. Contact your EC and ask them to push the complete the booking process, push the OTA to your bike and get the registration number updated.

Changes i have seen after updating to 10.1.5

1. motor turns off when we engage the kick stand

2. repeated “450x “ animation screen seen while starting the scooter ( 2-3 loops) but vehicle can be used as usual .

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: OTA Wants - Feature requests

ok got this update, happy to update that my dash board hasn’t restarted (yet !!!) and the Maps also seems to be stable and strangely its rerouting also correctly, the side stand also seems to be working… i rode almost 50-55 approx today…

3 Likes

Auto indicators working fine

2 Likes

Yesterday i was coming back to my home from a location and turned on the maps to see navigation; guess what damn maps didnt open up untill i reach the destination.

2 Likes

10.1.5 didn’t mean to fix any issues with maps/navigation. It was addressed to fix frequent dashboard restarts. I confirm that the dashboard restarts have come down. Once per day for me. Still high but lets me ride peacefully (mostly)

NEXT, 10.1.6, please @abhishek.balaji we are hoping, navigation issues/bugs will be addressed. :blush:

1 Like