175.2 KMs on a Single Charge and 1 KM + 2% SoC Left on my Gen 3 450x ⚡

@chef.arun7 congratulations on the new milestone :tada::tada: …if u had cruise control you would have gotten more range i think :thinking:

4 Likes

As of 15k odo in the vehicle you have achieved this range bro…If it had been a new vehicle I’m definitely sure you would have pushed it to 190kms :pleading_face:…But still this stands to be the highest record in Ather with a single charge :rocket::zap:… Congratulations broooooo :zap::zap::zap::zap::crown::fire:

7 Likes

Cruise may consume more power when it automatically boost the required power to maintain the constant speed. I feel the inertia/drifts in cars when it pushes more fuel to in crease the power for maintaining the speed

7 Likes

Superb…broy

3 Likes

Bro My Back is Paining :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Due to Yesterday’s Wheeeee :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Seriously I am waiting for Seat Change :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hehehe Dhananjay bro :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

With This Experience

Next time I am gonna Try 180+ on a Single Charge :heart_eyes::zap:

Also I will do Live on Instagram :no_good_man:t2::white_check_mark:

6 Likes

No Brother , I don’t use that - I wish to put Manual Input :point_up:

Even People suggested me Manual Cruise Control Modes , But I refused :person_tipping_hand:

3 Likes

Kumaraguru :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I am gonna Take a New Gen 3 for myself in a Month or Two Month :white_check_mark:

Waiting for Another Showroomvarrival to Coimbatore

Then I take New Wheeeee for New Meeee and Will Beat this :snowflake: Record :alien:

5 Likes

Yeah Brother , I don’t think Cruise Control will gie more Range than This

But I am damn sure Cruise Control will be Great Feature for Highway Commuters like me

60-70 KMs Rides , No matter the Power - We can Cruise it Happily without Wrist Pajin :jack_o_lantern::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank You Sir ey :alien::white_check_mark::zap::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Count me in bro :sweat_smile::100::100:

7 Likes

For what Counting :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Awesome man… You did a great job , please give us tips and tricks to get more range.

1 Like

Rahul bro :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Reduce External weights as much as Possible and Ride the Vehicle as slow as Possible

New Need to be like a Saint :smiling_face_with_tear:

Patience will tickle your Feet with Millions of Feathers :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

But You have to Ignore that Tickles :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Awesome bro

2 Likes

Haha good good i always try to do that and gets 100km in 450 plus gen 3

2 Likes

Broken another record of range given on full charge…

Bro do try to check range in sports/wrap mode at same speeds as above & let everyone know the range Athe gen3 gives with proper riding conditions

Good luck bro… :+1:

1 Like

This is the major problem with me while riding.

3 Likes

@chef.arun7 Great achievement bro!! Keep posting your inspiring riding stories.

3 Likes

Yeah Bro Thank You :green_heart:

5 Likes