The First Owners Meet, EVER!

Good idea! My brake levers are giving squeaking sounds after I applied sudden brake recently when a labourer kid crossed the road.

1 Like

Guys, what about wearing black or white for Sunday’s ride…it will be nice to see on road…:heart_eyes:

Anything is fine. I don’t like dress codes

I would prefer green :slight_smile:

Respect it…I also felt it sounds cliche :see_no_evil: …but it would look good… :slightly_smiling_face:

Especially the coffee.

Look forward to meeting some of you at AtherSpace on Sunday morning!

11 Likes

Anyone going tomorrow for Ather meet via Sarjapur Wipro. Please ping.

450 Owners meet

9 Likes

Starting any minute now!

11 Likes

Any updates for those who missed ??

14 Likes

Awesome pics

1 Like

@Ather.Team, Thanks for the open house.
It was very nice to actually meet people in real. @Shreyas your profile picture needs an update :smiley: was tough to recognize you first!!
It was probably my first public address! I didn’t know what to speak but thanks to @akshita.jain and @Shreyas, I could share my experiences with fellow owners.

Surprise package of the day was @Abhishek. Hatsoff to the team for getting him to the event. :+1:

The best thing was the presence of service guys who solved a small issue with my scooter on the spot. Wonderful!

And yeah, whenever is the Chennai event, count me in.

Couple of pictures from my side

Selfie

Lined up

And I’m sure many did not observe this, but this was my watch for the event today :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Superb work @Ather.Team @Shreyas @akshita.jain in organising the meet today.

And as an ex-chennai vasi I am happy to volunteer for the Chennai roll-out promotions !

6 Likes

Wow… amazing catchup !

Somehow yesterday I thought Abhishek will make it… it’s only fitting that he makes it to the first owners meet. My guess went right :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi, please do send the photos taken in that camera as well as those taken in the drone. Uploading all to a Google drive link or any other source is fine

3 Likes

also me

just share location and time

4 Likes

Any drone pics of yesterdays event…Please…

3 Likes

@Ather.Team and owners who attended the meet,
Great to see the event pics.

Can the @Ather.Team and attendees please provide highlights and summarize the points of discussion of the meet.
Curious for the Ather insights and updates.

Btw, hoping to get my owner’s badge in a couple of months. Thanks