450X payments and purchase process

When u took delivery !

Mine was Last year

Nov 27th taken delivery (brother scooter) Now there is No delivery in Ather Space .

Hmm they didn’t give you a choice when you were contacted? Because even first week of November they had vehicles lined for delivery at Ather Space.

Tomorrow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@tarun @abhishek.balaji big day is almost at the verge to become worst day…

I had mentioned several times when I called customer care that I am coming from Tumkur to take delivery and I will need both dot and portable charger. I reached delivery spot on time skipping my breakfast so that I dont keep your executive waiting. But I have to experience this.

1. Body panel was scratched by executive while taking out vehicle from the pool to demo area .

2. Delayed verifying if I paid for portable charger extra or not.

3. Delayed bringing the Dot and Portable charger to delivery area

4. Guess what the portable charger assigned to me was not available. So they tok some available portable charger and tried to give demo.During Portable charger demo vehicle switched off as soon as charger was plugged in. Service crew was called in and vehicle was diagnosed using their laptop not sure if they were able to figure it out. He left and I was told he went to get another laptop. By then another customer to whom the Portable charger was assigned came in and they were waiting…

5. When asked why we are not getting trial version for connect they say they are not giving it from December. But whoever got are enjoying it till 18th December.

6. When I asked Delivery executive about some sound while test driving the vehicle they say all vehicles that are put to great quality checks everything will be resolved after 100 kms.

Over all these nobody cares to respond on my concerns on timely fashion!

@tarun Can you now give some answers why I have to face all this for making prompt payment???

3 Likes

So very disappointed by the way Ather is handling this in Bangalore, My 450X was registered by RTO 2 days (2 dec) back… the only requested I specifically made by calling Ather support a few times is to deliver on 4th Dec as a special request as after that date I will be unable to pick the Vehicle… I have waited 1 year for them to process and have been patient due to the covid situation, but when it is now in their hands and I am requesting them to deliver 2 days after registration they are not willing to oblige… so so very disappointed with them and their behaviour , in this entire year of waiting patiently this was the only request I made, so upset by the way they are handling things, a fun happy moment is converting into anger and is very upsetting. NO one listens at ATHER and they will only do what they want 00000000000 customer value.

1 Like

Hey, shouldn’t have happened, I’ve flagged this to the teams and they’ll address it right away

We’re trying our best to deliver yours today, you should be getting an update asap

1 Like

So, How long will it take for me to get the vehicle after full payment. And how long will Ather take for invoicing, RTO, Ather Dot Installation and Vehicle Delivery.

Anyone recently made full payment and waiting for update from Ather?

@thejusbadrinath minimum one month from the date of payment . It’s been a month doing the payment and I’m still wait for my delivery…

1 Like

About 2 weeks to 3 weeks usually. It differs from person to person - depends on choices made such as external insurance, loan partner and approval, lease approval.

I made payment on 25th November and also took insurance from Autovert. The vehicle went to registration today to Rajajinagar RTO. If everything goes fine, I am expecting the vehicle delivery next week.

I paid full payment on 17th nov and insurance from autovert but still didnt get the delivery date. Vehicle registration is over

No comments is the right answer.

Because till now each person had different time lines.some one got it in 2 weeks, some one waiting even after one month.

Some are saying in some cities with in 3/4days they are giving with TR.

So no comment is the right answer.

1 Like

Ur problem solved and got delivery ?

15-20 days … if u want to not be disappointed expect 20 days .

If u want it quicker ask for TR so u don’t have to wait for registration … and once the registration paperwork now fully ready you can go and get it done in a day

1 Like

Actually registration is not time consuming as mostly all RTO’s have computerized. For me vehicle was invoiced in the morning, RTO papers were signed and collected by Ather team at 9pm same day and registeration was completed next day by noon. I downloaded the vehicle number by 8pm on day 2 by 8 pm from government site. It was all super quick like in Warp Mode

2 Likes

Can you share the link from where you were able to download the vehicle number ??

Looks like by the time I get 450x, I will know most of your customer care team. I want to give a honest feedback, all customer care team are very helpful, but I want to specially mention about Aarthi Nair, she is very very caring and responsible, whenever she handles my requests, it gets completed next day itself. Now whenever I call ather, I am straight away asking for her. Anyone who is facing any issues, my best suggestion is ask for Arthi Nair and tell her your problem, she will get it resolved like a magic, believe me, try once.

4 Likes