1 year of ownership Ather 450 :)

One amazing year completed riding the very 450 by Ather…

Since the time I saw this snapter (snappy scooter) it has been one of the few things that I had dreamt of in my life… An automotive product designed so well that it feels like I am riding the future (just like the batmobile in dark knight) feeling so empowered not only by its punchy torque but also by its contribution to make this world a greener and a better place to live… Headed by a team of youngsters comes a company who are thriving to deliver, what the young generation demands for and provide an experience that leaves anybody with jaw dropping and autocratic, with one of its kind ownership.

Unlike other companies who listen less to the critics and feedback and focus more on just the business, Ather Energy created a system that solves real world problems in the industry in such a way that it can only make a person step out with a smile :grin: that makes the day !

It is only because of the people heading this company who have made the ownership of Ather 450 so special that I doubt buying any other ev in the market ( I don’t think there are any as of now, and till a couple of more years) so special that it has become a part of our lives.

The design, the craft and elegance and everything in this product and the experience makes it worth so much more…

THANK YOU Ather ENERGY FOR THIS AMAZING AND THRILLING EXPERIENCE AND I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO PINNACLE !

10 Likes